Clean teeth feel good, look good, and are so important for overall oral health. We’re not just talking about regular flossing and brushing, which are also crucial for your health. We’re talking about professional cleanings at your dentist. We provide a friendly, accessible environment so your next teeth cleaning in Stamford is a breeze.
Maybe you’ve forgotten to schedule a cleaning or two, or put it off because it doesn’t seem that important. Cleanings sometimes get brushed aside, but they are one of the best things you can do for your health. If you want an exceptional experience for your next teeth cleaning in Stamford then you came to the right place! We’ll cover some great reasons to come see us for your next cleaning.
Prevents Gum Disease
- Good oral hygiene and regular cleanings are essential for preventing this common dental problem. Gum disease cannot be fully reversed, but can be prevented from getting worse once it is present. You can help prevent gum disease by brushing and flossing regularly, but it is also important to have the plaque around your gums professionally removed. Brushing alone does not sufficiently remove all of the buildup that bacteria like to live in. Taking these steps can prevent bone decay and tooth loss down the road.
- Cavities can be a pain, but cleanings don’t have to be. Regular cleanings help prevent the need for cavity removal and fillings. If cavities go untreated and reach the root, it can become a much bigger problem, possibly leading to a root canal.
- Regular cleanings prevent surface stains from building up over time to keep your teeth shining brighter. Whitening can be a great way to brighten your smile, but regular cleaning helps maintain your naturally radiant shine in between teeth whitening treatments.
It Saves You Money
- With most things, prevention is much cheaper than repair. Your teeth are no exception. During your cleaning, our dentists and hygienists can identify potential issues before they become major problems. Tooth decay and receding or bleeding gums are a few issues that are important to get ahead of.
- Allowing plaque to build can create a hospitable environment for bacteria to grow, which causes bad breath. Regular cleanings prevent the buildup of plaque so you have a fresher healthier mouth.
When you schedule your next teeth cleaning in Stamford we would love it if you think of us! Regular cleanings will allow us to keep you feeling your best. We’ll answer any questions you have and provide you with a comfortable experience in the dentist chair because going to the dentist doesn’t have to be a drag. We love building relationships with our patients so they feel comfortable coming in and talking with us about any issues they’re experiencing. Whether it’s a cosmetic fix or physical discomfort, we’re here to help. We love keeping our patients happy, healthy, and smiling!